by Veda of Kai Kriye
1. What is your current obsession?
2. What are you wearing today?
Jeans (I have been wearing jeans almost everyday for the past 9 years!)
3. What’s for dinner?
Something hot and soupy would be nice!
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
5. What are you listening to right now?
Just the blowing fan and my fingers hitting the keyboard.
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Veda: Talented, love decorating and cooking.
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Anywhere will do. My husband is where my home is.
8. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Just stay at home.
9. Which language do you want to learn?
10. What’s your favourite quote?
Everything got somewhere to start.
11. Who do you want to meet right now?
Hmm... I just walked him to the door this morning and now I miss him already.
12. What is your favourite colour?
Black and white of coz, but I love all other colors too!
13. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
14. What is your dream job?
15. What’s your favourite magazine?
Digital Photography, Dream Zakka (eventhough I can't read "chinese")...and recipe magazines. Frankly...I seldom buy magazines.
16. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Magnets and clear varnish.
17. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Wearing something that makes you look ugly.
18. Describe your personal style?
19. What are you going to do after this?
Chores and prepare some stamp design for carving.
20. What are your favourite movies?
I don't remember titles.
21. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can't live without?
Can't live without? Of coz deodorant, shower gel/soap,facial cleanser, toothbrush...make-ups is not compulsory to me.
22. What inspires you?
Nature and people, but generally it could be anything, even a dream.
23. Give us three styling tips that always work for you
Wear something that looks great on you!
24. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
Mix and match.
25. Coffee or tea?
Tea to relax and coffee to wake up.
26. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
27. What is the meaning of your name?
My Muslim name means kind and rich.
28. Which other blogs you love visiting?
Too many to mention, but I visit Geninne's Art Blog and Emila's Illustrated Blog almost everyday.
29. Food you can't resist?
Masak lemak (cooking with coconut milk broth) and nuts (hoho hantu kacang nih!).
30. Which taste you prefer for snacks. Sweet, sour or salty?
**The rules are: Respond and rework – answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, and add one more question of your own. Then tag your friends!
I am tagging Aneesah, Joyce, Ciyou, Fuzzy, Maya, Kak Tina, Rani! Really want to know more about you guys!